Thursday 22 January 2015

Jenny & Licca Doll Stickers, Brochures & Booklets

About 17 years ago I was in a Buck or Two store and found these adorable stickers of Jenny and Friend dolls, at the time I didn't know their names but I loved anime and the idea of anime barbie dolls. There were other super cool and cute items I saw in the store as well like Mini paper dolls that looked like Jenny and Licca, action figures and clone sailor moon dolls. I would have gotten one of the clone sailor moon dolls too but they were higher priced and I had just enough pocket change to get the stickers which I liked more.



 
A few years ago my husband a I found Neo Licca stickers in a bag with very pretty origami paper at a thrift shop. The tiny round Jenny and Friend stickers were given to me by a nice lady a long time ago.
 
 

 
 A package that I just recently received in the mail this April of 2015 hade a cute Licca sticker  with her wearing an kimono on it that was added to my sticker collection, the doll I bought in the package came with this awesome brochure with pictures of Jenny dolls, Friends, outfits and furniture from the 1999 Winter & Spring Collection.
 




This is a booklet that come with an Cool & Berry Jenny doll I bought three years ago. The booklet features part of a comic book story with the dolls and on the last pages advertises new dolls, fashion, special edition dolls and playsets year 2007.
 

Calendar Girl Brochure
 
Licca Stickers & other



Booklets that came with my Licca friend dolls
 

 
This is a brochure and an anniversary card that came with my 15th Anniversary Fransois doll

No comments:

Post a Comment