Saturday 24 January 2015

Chinese Barbie Doll Kurhn Four Season Fairys, Happy Princess, Friends Ivy, Celine & Lelia Clone Dolls



Kurhn Spring Fairy

 I love her soft cute face and petite articulated body



I got this adorable Kurhn Closet Fashion as a free gift with the purchase of my first Kurhn doll. I love the little ice creams.




A long time later, I finally bought my self another one of these gorgeous dolls.

She is the Summer Fairy to the next Four Seasons Fairy series.





The seller I bought my second doll from added this pretty doll dress, Love it!!!
I feel very lucky to receive so many tokens of appreciation.


Nither of the fairy dolls came with shoes so they are bare foot.

Each doll came with a set of long paperboard cards of all of the dolls in their sets.

Wish I purchased the Autumn Fairy as well in this set.

So lovely.

Oh look, Fairy Lelias!!!!!

Happy Princess Kurhn





She has a beautiful and well decorated pink and green three layered puffy rose dress and comes with shoes, she does not have a jointed body or turn waist, her head can be turned and be tilted, she has excellent round shoulder movement and rubber bend snap knees. I find the shoes for these dolls fit better on this body type feet than the hard jointed doll feet.

Back of box

She also comes with some paperboard cards


Five Kurhn dolls have been released to promote a new 2018 TV serious. Three of the dolls are Kurhn herself in new fashions with short hair and two new friends Ivy who loves animals and Celine who may be a rival or sort competitive friend.

Ivy




OMG Shoes!!! & a headband!!!

Celine


OMG Shoes!!!
Bothe dolls have 10 joints, shoes and there dresses are made out of really nice fabric.



 
Kurhn Clone doll Lelia

I got this lovely inexpensive clone doll online and I absolutely love her.
The seller mentioned that she didn't have full hair plugs underneath her top layer of hair, but I found she had more than I expected she would and her hair is very thick.

In this picture showing body type differences and similarities of (from left to right) Barbie, Lelia and Kurhn.  Lelia has the same body as Barbie but hers is hollow and her arms and hands are made of a hard rubber. I find Lelia to be a lot less stiff than Barbie and more flexible.


I got another Lelia clone doll with redish-orange hair and blue eyes.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment