Monday 11 September 2017

Korean Cherry Dolls Cute Pink Cat Jury & Cutie Rabbit Cherry by ONE&ONE

OMG love this new doll I bought online she is so kawaii. She comes with a pink polka dot dress with a double-layered skirt decorated with lace, a bow and a tiny bell, silver flower earrings, a white kitty ear headband, white kitty paw gloves with embroidered pads, white and pink detailed boots and a cat handbag with nicely embroidered details and a decorative bow. The handbag is double-layered, allowing it to functionally hold small objects. This doll is a definite must have for any collector who loves large-headed dolls, big eyes or cute kawaii things. Her reasonable price range also enables her to make a great gift for a child.







On the back of the box all of the available dolls in this line are shown. They are labeled in Korean, so I'm guessing a bit, but they seem to include, from left to right, a School Girl Cherry doll, a School Girl Jury doll, a Cute Pink Cat Jury doll, a Cherry doll wearing comfortable casualwear with shopping bags, a Ballerina Cherry doll, a Bride Cherry doll and a Princess Cherry doll. They are all so cute. I personally also like the School Girl Jury and the Casualwear Cherry dolls as well.

The Cutie Rabbit Cherry doll is like Valentines day and Easter mixed together in a box.


More Cherry dolls have been released, and I just had to have Cutie Rabbit.




I really love that Cute Pink Cat Jury is a peachy pink and Cutie Rabbit Cherry is a softer pink.



3 comments:

  1. I’ve been looking for these dolls everywhere- may I ask where online you got them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello,
      I bought both of my dolls from Korean sellers on ebay back between 2016 and 2018. I don't know if these dolls are still available but the company has changed the head style on the current Cherry dolls to a smaller head similar to Licca.

      Delete