Tuesday 26 April 2016

The Legend Of Zelda Toys, Metroid Samus & Zelda Blind Bag Toys

Awesome Nintendo toys made by Jakks Pacific, I got myself Link from Ocarina of Time and my partner Samus from Metroid in her Gravity suite.




These micro Land toys are perfect size for dolls to have their own little Zelda collection.

These are Blind Bag toys made by an different company Tomy, I feel very lucky to have all of the figures that I desired.

Super cool random miniature Pokémon toys bought from E-bay

More new awesome toys added to our collection

Our collection is growing even more rapidly, I was super surprised to find a trophy link.




Found a Link in the red tunic a couple weeks before Christmas and then on Christmas day I received Shadow Link from my brother. Shadow Link was very sot for so I was very surprized and overjoyed to have him in my collection.












2 comments: