Thursday 5 February 2015

Sailor Moon Stuff


Sailor Moon Pretty Guardian Twinkle Dollies (SUPER CUTE!!!!!!!)

Kabaya Sebon Sailor Moon Pendants top row 1st set, bottom row 2nd set

"NEW" 2nd set Kabaya Sebon Premium Sailor Moon Prism Pendants


Sebon Sailor Moon candy with Pendants



Princess Tiera Sailor Mars and Transformation Pen Sailor Jupiter


My third Pendant Bow with Sailor Mars colours

Fourth Pendant Tuxedo Mask in Sailor Moon's colours


Princess Serenity dress and Luna in her human form customs unfinished 

I have two large dolls in my collection and many small figures.

Sailor Neptune by Bandai & Sailor Mini Moon by ARWIN
 

Some more cool Sailor Moon stuff I got from Japan. The black cat Luna is my most favourite character.

 
My husband laid claim to Amy, as she is his favourite Sailor Scout.  She is currently basking in the rays and the attentions of two handsome Battle Beasts, Octillian Octopus and Cutthroat Cuttlefish, who are distracting her from her book.

No comments:

Post a Comment